[WIP] Multiplayer Tic Tac Toe Tutorials 1-26-15

The Partridge Family were neither partridges nor a family. Discuss.
Ferbguy

Re: [WIP] Multiplayer Tic Tac Toe Tutorials 10-25-14

Post by Ferbguy » January 28th, 2015, 1:23 am

Dang, you already beating me to it. I created a server/client that communicates and can retrieve information from the server to the client. I just finished implementing it into a game but have not programmed any game information into the server. If i get enough requests for the server/client. i will upload both of them. I grabbed RandomPoo Muncher from the website and implemented the server client. The goal i am working on is to have the server contain the X and Y positions of everything and tell the game client where they are.

Just note that i did not program the game. Credit of the game creation goes to codinitup. i just added the networking for the server/client
Last edited by Ferbguy on January 28th, 2015, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cameron

Post by cameron » January 28th, 2015, 2:16 am

Haha I have been writing my own framework for the past couple of weeks. I am really starting to like the setup it has. It handles disconnect, all threads, compression for you.
Computer too slow? Consider running a VM on your toaster.

Pindrought

Post by Pindrought » January 28th, 2015, 3:00 am

Nice. I'd like to see what you guys have if you're open to uploading your source code for the servers/clients.
PM me if you need to contact me. Thanks to all the helpful people on this forum especially to Chili.